Monday, May 24, 2010

I am taking computer science in the fall , what kind of math would be involved?

I am good at algebra and Geomatry,but i am struggling in Algebra 2 with a grade of C because all of my attention went into a really hare AP class . I hope to pay more attention next year in Pre calc.

I am taking computer science in the fall , what kind of math would be involved?
Calculus and logical mathematics (i.e. proving)...called Discrete Mathematics.





You will atmost take one course in algebra and it will be fairly easy so don't worry about it.





Do yourself a favor, get rid of any fears you have. The only way to succeed in higher education is if you are hardworking, expect tough time and are not scared of any course.
Reply:you do mostly algebra 2 and gemotry.

pink flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment