Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm a physics major; should I double-major in math or computer science?

I was considering doing all 3, but man, no...





I may go to graduate school afterward (in maths?), since I eventually (may) want to become a professor.


But I've heard that physics majors can work as engineers right out of college.





I'm just generally unsure.





If I don't go to graduate school, which would enable me to get a higher-paying job (yea, I'm that shallow), a double-major in math or computer science?

I'm a physics major; should I double-major in math or computer science?
I honestly wouldnt do a math major and comp sci is kindof a reach for a physics major. I think with your physics background i would pick a engineering major. honestly i dont know what you would do with a major in math beside teaching. Also you wouldnt be able to utilize your physics major with a comp sci major so they arent compatible.





Yeah physics majors can probably work as engineers given they have enoguh background in whatever type of engineering whethers its civil, mechanical, electric, etc.





I think you should consider a type of engineering as a second or third major.

graphics cards

No comments:

Post a Comment